1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and existing eternally in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where he now sits at the right hand of God, as our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. We believe that Satan is a created being, a fallen angel and enemy of God and man. Satan has been defeated through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and one day will be thrown into the lake of fire.
6. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
7. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, thus become children of God.
8. We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however not to be regarded as means of salvation.
9. We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
10. We believe that only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
11. We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and that this "blessed hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.